Skip to main content

Victoria Michaels Promises To Channel Her Eurostar Red Carpet Prize To Her Ongoing Aldi Project

Some months ago we woke up to the news of the birth of Ghana Fashion Review - a platform that critiques celebrities and event patrons appearances especially on the red carpet.

This is a well thought out idea on the part of the convener Mr. Oscar Doe and definitely is an innovative contribution to Ghana's evolving entertainment space. 

I am a firm believer in building a personal brand style based on comfortability and elegance. 

A value I think is equally shared by Ghana Fashion review panel. 
It has been a great journey so far and I commend the collective effort of the team.

Recently, I attended the 2016 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards to support both the nominees and winners. 

One that I wore an orange flowy beaded dress made by Sima Brew, hair by Abiba Locks, make up by Hobeauty bar and styled by Official KelvinCent. 

Little did I know that the sprawling dress would have the kind of effect it did on the red carpet. Thanks to my super glam squad.

I was selected as one of the top three best dressed female celebrities after a process of several shortlists. I commend all the female celebrities and the designs that appeared on the red carpet. 

I was particularly impressed with the creativity of our designers. Kudos to them all.

 A gift voucher of £1,500 was presented to me by Dzifa the Marketing Manager of Eurostar as my reward for making the top three best dressed. 

I want to thank the Management of Eurostar Limousine,red carpet sponsor of VGMA 2016, who by this gesture have indirectly contributed to the African Literacy Development Initiative, a project of the Victoria Michaels Foundation which aims at providing providing libraries, learning aids, school blocks to undeserved schools and communities.

I am equally thankful to my enthusiastic fans for all their commitment and support.

 God bless Ghana! God bless Africa!! God bless us all!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Telenovela Channel Eva+ Launches On GOtv And DStv In November

Eva+ will begin airing on Tuesday, 1st of November on GOtv Plus on channel 113 as well as all DStv packages on channels 142.  Similarly to Eva, Eva+ will offer high production value Latin American telenovelas fully dubbed in English and Portuguese languages, and will be the first channel in AMC Networks International UK’s (AMCNI UK) regional portfolio to be available on MultiChoice’s DTT platform. Louise Cottrell, Vice President, Affiliate Sales for AMCNI UK said: “We are delighted to expand our telenovela offerings and partner with MultiChoice in introducing Eva+ to the African market. Telenovelas are increasingly popular in the region, so it’s exciting that with Eva+ offered on GOtv in addition to DStv, we will now be able to reach brand new viewers with our top quality content.”

Telecel Ghana CEO Featured In KNUST's 75th Anniversary Commemorative Publication

Telecel Ghana Chief Executive Officer, Ing. Patricia Obo-Nai, has been recognised as one of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)'s distinguished alumni in the telecommunications sector, earning a feature in the university's 75th anniversary commemorative publication, 70 Years of Global Impact. The commemorative book, unveiled at the anniversary launch under the theme "From Excellence to Eminence: 75 Years of KNUST," celebrates alumni whose leadership, innovation and contributions have shaped industries and advanced national and global development over the past seven decades.

Somi Named Spotify’s EQUAL Africa Artist For August

Acclaimed singer, songwriter, and playwright Somi has been announced as Spotify’s EQUAL Africa artist for the month of August. Celebrated globally for her narrative richness and genre-defying sound, Somi has built an extraordinary career bridging African rhythms with contemporary American jazz. The announcement coincides with the release of her highly anticipated new album, What Does It Take to Bloom?, dropping on August 7, on Salon Africana. The 13-track project, led by the poignant single We’re All Falling, is an intimate meditation on self-discovery, identity, and finding belonging amid life's dissonance. Co-produced by Somi alongside Benjamin James (of Nigerian Highlife duo The Cavemen.), the album features guest appearances from The Cavemen. and acclaimed jazz saxophonist Lakecia Benjamin. Recorded across Dakar, Lagos, Paris, and New York City, the album weaves global sensibilities into Somi's most personal work to date.