Skip to main content

I Am Disappointed In Kwabena Kwabena - Bisa Kdei

It seems Bisa Kdei has not been happy with the comment Kwabena Kwabena made concerning Mansa.

Kwabena Kwabena weeks ago on Neat Fm, made a statement about Bisa Kdei and his hit song Mansa.

According to Kwabena Kwabena, he wasnt impressed with the sound quality of Bisa Kdei’s Mansa when he sent it to him to feature on. He added, though he didnt lay his verse on the song, he advised and directed Bisa Kdei to go and master the song at Kaywa’s studio.

His words below..

“I am happy ‘Mansa’ is a hit because I feel a bit responsible for it, do you know why? Though I am sorry I couldn’t make it to do the collaboration with him, you see how Ghanaians bring hatred between two artistes?”, he asked.

The “Adult Music” hit maker said when he first heard ‘Mansa’ he advised Bisa Kdei to allow Kaywa to produce it for him and result is what we are hearing today.

“When I heard the song I told him to go to Kaywa because Kaywa will do a great job on this for you and I thank God he listened and he rubbished the first one and he went to Kaywa to do this song and today it’s a hit”.


Bisa Kdei has been mute on this issue for long and today on Ohemaa Woyegye’s Show on Adom Fm, Bisa Kdei said he felt disappointed in Kwabena Kwabena for that statement.

Bisa Kdei said..

I watched the video myself and i felt so disappointed for someone like Kwabena Kwabena to say this about me and my song. To correct this, i played the strings in Mansa myself and together with my management, we took the step of giving it to Kaywa to work on it. I had earlier sent the song to Kwabena Kwabena to feature but he refused and in all, i didnt come out publicly to disclose what happened behind the scenes of Mansa production because i dont do stuffs like that, but watching him say all these false allegations on air made me disappointed in him.

Bisa Kdei released a song from his upcoming album titled JWE and has promised to bring the visuals of the song to us in no time soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Ghana Movie Awards Entry Closes October 20

The 2016 Ghana Movie Awards (MAG) has announced that entry for submission of works will close on October  20. This follows MAG's new strategy to open entry all year round immediately after hosting the awards in December. The Ghana Movie Awards is an event to recognize excellence by annually honoring achievements of actors, writers, directors, producers, technicians and other professionals in the film making industry of Ghana and the rest of Africa. It is organized by Gollywood Production Limited with support from major stakeholders of the film industry, to provide opportunities for filmmakers to have spotlight on their films. It also aims to promote and support Ghanaian filmmaking. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES: OCTOBER 20, 2016 To compete for a MAG: Pick, complete and return an official entry form to the secretariat at the Silhouette Advertising office located at No Ct 419/4 floor, Goodwill Road, Kokomlemle close to Unicredit, former Procredit Building, or call 0302 24464...

Photos : Bacchus Energy Drink Launched In Ghana With Efya’s Album Listening Session

Bragha (GH) LTD, a wholly Ghanaian owned company trading in Fast Moving Consumer Goods for the past ten  years in Ghana had added Bacchus Energy Drink to its wide  range of commercial products in Ghana, and the West African sub-region.  The drink was launched at a special listening session of Efya’s debut album, ‘Janesis’ on Friday night (26th Feburay , 2016).  Ghanaian songbird Jane Awindor popularly known in showbiz as Efya on Friday received good ratings for the album which will be out before April. The album features renowned African artistes like Stonebwoy, E.L, Ice Prince and many others.  Bacchus energy drink is a premium non-alcoholic beverage produced in Korea and now available in Ghana. It is formulated with Korean ginseng extracts, taurine, royal jelly, multi-vitamin B complex, inositol, apple juice and other ingredients which are intended to provide  instant energy.

Telenovela Channel Eva+ Launches On GOtv And DStv In November

Eva+ will begin airing on Tuesday, 1st of November on GOtv Plus on channel 113 as well as all DStv packages on channels 142.  Similarly to Eva, Eva+ will offer high production value Latin American telenovelas fully dubbed in English and Portuguese languages, and will be the first channel in AMC Networks International UK’s (AMCNI UK) regional portfolio to be available on MultiChoice’s DTT platform. Louise Cottrell, Vice President, Affiliate Sales for AMCNI UK said: “We are delighted to expand our telenovela offerings and partner with MultiChoice in introducing Eva+ to the African market. Telenovelas are increasingly popular in the region, so it’s exciting that with Eva+ offered on GOtv in addition to DStv, we will now be able to reach brand new viewers with our top quality content.”