Skip to main content

I Trained Wisa But I Didn’t Teach Him To Show His Manhood – Rapper Apaatse

Rapper Wisa of “Ekikime” fame is facing charges at An Accra Circuit Court for showing his manhood on stage whiles performing at “Decemba 2 Rememba”, a show organized by an Accra based Citi FM on December 24th, 2015.

Performing one of his songs “Slow Motion”, the rapper stripped whiles dancing behind a voluptuous female dancer. He pulled out his manhood and rubbed it behind the lady.

In an interview with Apaatse reveals as one of the “5 Things People Don’t Know About” him which is a disclosure about new artiste, Wisa Greid.

He said even though he has contributed to the career of Wisa by being the first person to take him to the studio as well as training his voice, he didn’t teach him how to show his manhood on the stage.


“I, Apaatse introduced Wisa to music. People don’t know that I was the first person to take Wisa to the studio … I gave him the name Wisa and slogan: Wisa dis oo…abi you dey feel oo” he told GhanaGist.Com amidst laughter.

He continued, “I started training his voice. I took him to the beach … trained him and trained the vocal ability… I was the one who called Luther to go and do the song for him. The only thing I didn’t teach him is what he did on the show but I wrote his first song and most of the songs he started with.”

Keep following us and get an exclusive of the full “5 Things People Don’t Know” about the Wedding Day hit maker, Apaatse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Telecel Ghana CEO Featured In KNUST's 75th Anniversary Commemorative Publication

Telecel Ghana Chief Executive Officer, Ing. Patricia Obo-Nai, has been recognised as one of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)'s distinguished alumni in the telecommunications sector, earning a feature in the university's 75th anniversary commemorative publication, 70 Years of Global Impact. The commemorative book, unveiled at the anniversary launch under the theme "From Excellence to Eminence: 75 Years of KNUST," celebrates alumni whose leadership, innovation and contributions have shaped industries and advanced national and global development over the past seven decades.

Telenovela Channel Eva+ Launches On GOtv And DStv In November

Eva+ will begin airing on Tuesday, 1st of November on GOtv Plus on channel 113 as well as all DStv packages on channels 142.  Similarly to Eva, Eva+ will offer high production value Latin American telenovelas fully dubbed in English and Portuguese languages, and will be the first channel in AMC Networks International UK’s (AMCNI UK) regional portfolio to be available on MultiChoice’s DTT platform. Louise Cottrell, Vice President, Affiliate Sales for AMCNI UK said: “We are delighted to expand our telenovela offerings and partner with MultiChoice in introducing Eva+ to the African market. Telenovelas are increasingly popular in the region, so it’s exciting that with Eva+ offered on GOtv in addition to DStv, we will now be able to reach brand new viewers with our top quality content.”

Somi Named Spotify’s EQUAL Africa Artist For August

Acclaimed singer, songwriter, and playwright Somi has been announced as Spotify’s EQUAL Africa artist for the month of August. Celebrated globally for her narrative richness and genre-defying sound, Somi has built an extraordinary career bridging African rhythms with contemporary American jazz. The announcement coincides with the release of her highly anticipated new album, What Does It Take to Bloom?, dropping on August 7, on Salon Africana. The 13-track project, led by the poignant single We’re All Falling, is an intimate meditation on self-discovery, identity, and finding belonging amid life's dissonance. Co-produced by Somi alongside Benjamin James (of Nigerian Highlife duo The Cavemen.), the album features guest appearances from The Cavemen. and acclaimed jazz saxophonist Lakecia Benjamin. Recorded across Dakar, Lagos, Paris, and New York City, the album weaves global sensibilities into Somi's most personal work to date.