Skip to main content

Miss Malaika Ghana 2016 : Meet The Top 16 Delegates

Charter House Ghana, organizers of the annual Miss Malaika Ghana, has launched the 2016 edition of the prestigious beauty pageant and has also unveiled the 16 contestants who will be battling for the enviable Miss Malaika crown. Here Are The Top 16 Delegates Profile

 AMANDA EDEM FIAWOSIME

19 years Student University of Ghana

"I might be left handed but I'm always right about the things I love.

BARBARA SAKYIWAA ARPHUL

19 years Graduate of Ghana Christian International school

I love to dress up for comfort and style. I take pride in being myself and comfortable with whom I am.
BOAHEMAA AWUKU

20 years Student of Methodist University College

''Taking pictures excites me but nothing fulfills me better than interacting with people''
CHANTELLE CORLEKI MATE-KODJO

18 years Student of University of  Ghana

'Pin point a kitchen... And you'll find me there. I love cooking'
DELSEY HAMILTON YANKAH

21years Student of University of Cape Coast

Happiness is a full bobbin, I love to sew and listening to music
DOREEN AMA LOKKO

21 years Student of Central University

"A heart that gives, gathers"..Can't help it but I'm a sucker for good cause.
 DROMERYDA AGYAPONG

20 years student of Abbeam Institute of technology.

She likes good food and also loves to I express herself best through pictures.

 
EDWINA MAAME YAA FOSUA KANKAM


19 years Radford University Student

‘I picture my life as a fairytale and fight every obstacle that comes my way like the prince fights the dragon’
 EUNICE DORGBEFU

18 years Student of The University of Ghana

She is too positive to be doubtful. Too optimistic to be fearful. And too determined to be defeated.
GYEDUAA ADOMAKO

22 years old University of Ghana

I don't pray for an easy life, rather the strength to overcome any difficult task ahead of me
HASSANA ABUBAKAR

19 years Radford university Student

In a serious relationship with my bed, food, clothes and shoes.

I learnt fire was hot by touching it, i hardly play safe.
 LEAH BROWN

21 years Student of University of Ghana

"Knowledge is knowing how to light a match, Wisdom is blowing  it out before it burns you. I'm an optimist"
 MARTHA AWINI

21 years  Student of University of Professional Studies

I'd go out and dance in the rain....than sit down, waiting for the storm to pass. I make the best use of every opportunity.
PRINCESS DWAMENA

22 years old Student of the Ghana institute of  languages.

Reading, learning, never quitting and relishing nature sums me up
PRISCILLA ASIEDUA ASAMOAH

24 years old   Student of Ghana Technology University (GTUC)

"I'm a TV series freak and I enjoy cooking as well”

YVONNE ETORNAM

19 years

Past student of Anson senior high school

"Altruism is my key... I live the change I want to see"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Telecel Ghana CEO Featured In KNUST's 75th Anniversary Commemorative Publication

Telecel Ghana Chief Executive Officer, Ing. Patricia Obo-Nai, has been recognised as one of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)'s distinguished alumni in the telecommunications sector, earning a feature in the university's 75th anniversary commemorative publication, 70 Years of Global Impact. The commemorative book, unveiled at the anniversary launch under the theme "From Excellence to Eminence: 75 Years of KNUST," celebrates alumni whose leadership, innovation and contributions have shaped industries and advanced national and global development over the past seven decades.

Telenovela Channel Eva+ Launches On GOtv And DStv In November

Eva+ will begin airing on Tuesday, 1st of November on GOtv Plus on channel 113 as well as all DStv packages on channels 142.  Similarly to Eva, Eva+ will offer high production value Latin American telenovelas fully dubbed in English and Portuguese languages, and will be the first channel in AMC Networks International UK’s (AMCNI UK) regional portfolio to be available on MultiChoice’s DTT platform. Louise Cottrell, Vice President, Affiliate Sales for AMCNI UK said: “We are delighted to expand our telenovela offerings and partner with MultiChoice in introducing Eva+ to the African market. Telenovelas are increasingly popular in the region, so it’s exciting that with Eva+ offered on GOtv in addition to DStv, we will now be able to reach brand new viewers with our top quality content.”

Somi Named Spotify’s EQUAL Africa Artist For August

Acclaimed singer, songwriter, and playwright Somi has been announced as Spotify’s EQUAL Africa artist for the month of August. Celebrated globally for her narrative richness and genre-defying sound, Somi has built an extraordinary career bridging African rhythms with contemporary American jazz. The announcement coincides with the release of her highly anticipated new album, What Does It Take to Bloom?, dropping on August 7, on Salon Africana. The 13-track project, led by the poignant single We’re All Falling, is an intimate meditation on self-discovery, identity, and finding belonging amid life's dissonance. Co-produced by Somi alongside Benjamin James (of Nigerian Highlife duo The Cavemen.), the album features guest appearances from The Cavemen. and acclaimed jazz saxophonist Lakecia Benjamin. Recorded across Dakar, Lagos, Paris, and New York City, the album weaves global sensibilities into Somi's most personal work to date.