Skip to main content

"I Am Not AK Songstress' Publicist" : Female Blogger Jullie Jay-Kanz Replies Kaakie

Ghana's renowned female blogger and reggae dancehall promoter popularly known as Jullie Jay-Kanz has finally responded to all the skeptics about the female dancehall feud which boiled up a few months ago.

Kaakie who reffered to  Jullie as "best female blogger" on instagram told presenter Deloris Frimpong Manso popularly known as Delay in an interview that  she was the cause of the feud that happened between AK Songstress and Shegee.

However when asked to mention a few names from the female dancehall fraternity, Kaakie called out names like Shegee, Ebony and legendary Abrewa Nana leaving out AK Songstress and Mzvee.

According to her ,Mzvee and Ak Songstress have direspected her. She added that  bestfemaleblogger (Jullie Jay-Kanz) who she reffered as AK Songstress' blogger and publicist wrote a long eassy on instragram on behalf of AK Songstress trying to attack her after she unleashed her "sankwas" single .

Well, the female blogger has come out openly to say that she does not work with AK Songstress or any artiste in Ghana and that her article was not written on behalf of AK. She continued to say she loves Kaakie and wont hate her for any reason.

Read what she posted on her instagram and facebook page.

"At the outset, it was kind of an eavesdrop but finally I heard it from the horse's own mouth.

I actually watched Kaakie's interview with delay which was uploaded yesterday and I think it would be necessary I clear all qualms as she was indirectly insisting I was the cause of her feud between Shegee and Ak Songstress.
As far as I  am concerned, I ( Jullie Jay-Kanz) am not AKSONGSTRESS' publicist as she ( Kaakie) has been saying in her interviews. Again, I didn't write that article on behalf of AK Songstress and never spoke on her behalf as well. I am an independent blogger and don't work for any artiste in Ghana.

As a matter of fact, I was just addressing her ( Kaakie) oblivious aficionados who called Myself, Shegee and AK Songstress "Sankwas directing her "Sankwas" single to the two female dancehall acts.

Mr Aborga wil affirm that my article captioned: " Stop The Comparison, AK Songstress Will Never Reply Kaakie" was a reaction as a result of Mathias's comments  passed about me ,AK,Mzvee and Shegee after Kaakie released her Sankwas single which I considered as prattle and even ended in a situation where Shegee had to take some swipes at Kaakie on her facebook platform due to this same "Mathias" person.

Kaakie I didn't take your "Sankwas song personal as you have been saying in your interviews because you and I know that I am not "sankwas" and you didn't even mention my name in that song.

Moreover I am not an artiste to even  compete with you.

I know you are hurt because you felt  my article went hard at you. Same way am also hurt because you trying to tag me as the cause of all the ruckus that happened.

I just want you and everybody here to know that I love you as the others and won't hate on a colleague nurse for any reason as  you are thinking.

It was a lyrical thing and a dancehall ting but if you felt offended, then I will like to use this opportunity and platform to officially apologize to you.

And on behalf of hellogh.com, JullieJay.com, dancehallcritics,JJK Promotions , we say a very big sorry for the pain we caused you.

#PEACE"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Telecel Ghana CEO Featured In KNUST's 75th Anniversary Commemorative Publication

Telecel Ghana Chief Executive Officer, Ing. Patricia Obo-Nai, has been recognised as one of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)'s distinguished alumni in the telecommunications sector, earning a feature in the university's 75th anniversary commemorative publication, 70 Years of Global Impact. The commemorative book, unveiled at the anniversary launch under the theme "From Excellence to Eminence: 75 Years of KNUST," celebrates alumni whose leadership, innovation and contributions have shaped industries and advanced national and global development over the past seven decades.

Telenovela Channel Eva+ Launches On GOtv And DStv In November

Eva+ will begin airing on Tuesday, 1st of November on GOtv Plus on channel 113 as well as all DStv packages on channels 142.  Similarly to Eva, Eva+ will offer high production value Latin American telenovelas fully dubbed in English and Portuguese languages, and will be the first channel in AMC Networks International UK’s (AMCNI UK) regional portfolio to be available on MultiChoice’s DTT platform. Louise Cottrell, Vice President, Affiliate Sales for AMCNI UK said: “We are delighted to expand our telenovela offerings and partner with MultiChoice in introducing Eva+ to the African market. Telenovelas are increasingly popular in the region, so it’s exciting that with Eva+ offered on GOtv in addition to DStv, we will now be able to reach brand new viewers with our top quality content.”

Fidelity Bank Equips Miss Ghana 2026 Contestants With Financial Literacy, Sustainability, And Entrepreneurship Skills

Contestants of the 69th Miss Ghana pageant have received vital, practical lessons in financial literacy, personal empowerment, and environmental sustainability during a comprehensive mentorship session hosted by Fidelity Bank Ghana LTD at the Bank’s head office in Accra.   Held under the theme “Empowering Women, Enduring Legacy,” the engagement formed part of a strategic coaching series designed to prepare the contestants beyond the pageant stage, equipping them with the knowledge and skills needed to become effective ambassadors, entrepreneurs, and leaders in their communities. Addressing the contestants, Chair of the Miss Ghana Foundation, Inna Patty, Esq., expressed her profound appreciation to Fidelity Bank Ghana for partnering with the organization to empower the young women through financial education. “Partnering with an institution that consistently champions financial inclusion and national development is an honour, and we thank you for your warm hospitality ...