Skip to main content

Winner Of Big Brother Africa 5, Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His Birthday

Big Brother Africa All Star Winner from Nigeria, Uti Nwachukwu celebrated his birthday.

He took to social media platforms where he posted the message below:

"ANOTHER YEAR ADDED TO MY LIFE AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU LORD🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
ON THIS SPECIAL BIRTHDAY🎉🎉
I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR THE SPECIAL GRACE AND FAVOUR GOD KEEPS BLESSING ME WITH . THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED LIVING THEIR LIVES AND HERE I AM HEALTHY HAPPY JOYFUL AND NOT LACKING ANY NEED. ONLY BABA GOD CAN DO THIS ....

On this SPECIAL BIRTHDAY OF MINE I PROPHESY TO MY LIFE THAT NATIONS SHALL CONTINUE TO CALL ME BLESSED. I AM BLESSED IN MY GOING OUT AND COMING IN..I AM FRUITFUL..I LIVE IN ABUNDANCE. THE LORD SHALL CONTINUE TO DO NEW THINGS FOR ME . 

EVERY PLAN AGAINST ME SHALL EVENTUALLY PROSPER ME! I DECREE DIVINE HEALTH,WEALTH WISDOM ,GODDESS ,MERCY FAVOUR, KINDNESS AND JOY UPON MY LIFE NOW AND FOREVER MORE IN JESUS NAME👏👏👏 AMEEEEEEEN!💃💃💃💃
🎉🎉🎉WHOOP WHOOP LET'S CELEBRAAAAATE", Uti wrote.

"I AM GRATEFUL!!!! I AM THANKFUL!!! I'M OVERWHELMED WITH THE LOVE FROM BABA GOD! 


I AM BLESSED AND I AM FAVOURED. I AM A YEAR OLDER WISER WEALTHIER AND STRONGER. 🙌🙌🙌🙌 AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO JEHOVAH THE MOST HIGH GOD.
TODAY I CELEBRATE MYSELF AND ALL THAT HE HAS DONE FOR ME", he further added.

All the staff at  would like to Wish Uti Nwachukwu a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Telenovela Channel Eva+ Launches On GOtv And DStv In November

Eva+ will begin airing on Tuesday, 1st of November on GOtv Plus on channel 113 as well as all DStv packages on channels 142.  Similarly to Eva, Eva+ will offer high production value Latin American telenovelas fully dubbed in English and Portuguese languages, and will be the first channel in AMC Networks International UK’s (AMCNI UK) regional portfolio to be available on MultiChoice’s DTT platform. Louise Cottrell, Vice President, Affiliate Sales for AMCNI UK said: “We are delighted to expand our telenovela offerings and partner with MultiChoice in introducing Eva+ to the African market. Telenovelas are increasingly popular in the region, so it’s exciting that with Eva+ offered on GOtv in addition to DStv, we will now be able to reach brand new viewers with our top quality content.”

Telecel Ghana CEO Featured In KNUST's 75th Anniversary Commemorative Publication

Telecel Ghana Chief Executive Officer, Ing. Patricia Obo-Nai, has been recognised as one of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)'s distinguished alumni in the telecommunications sector, earning a feature in the university's 75th anniversary commemorative publication, 70 Years of Global Impact. The commemorative book, unveiled at the anniversary launch under the theme "From Excellence to Eminence: 75 Years of KNUST," celebrates alumni whose leadership, innovation and contributions have shaped industries and advanced national and global development over the past seven decades.

Somi Named Spotify’s EQUAL Africa Artist For August

Acclaimed singer, songwriter, and playwright Somi has been announced as Spotify’s EQUAL Africa artist for the month of August. Celebrated globally for her narrative richness and genre-defying sound, Somi has built an extraordinary career bridging African rhythms with contemporary American jazz. The announcement coincides with the release of her highly anticipated new album, What Does It Take to Bloom?, dropping on August 7, on Salon Africana. The 13-track project, led by the poignant single We’re All Falling, is an intimate meditation on self-discovery, identity, and finding belonging amid life's dissonance. Co-produced by Somi alongside Benjamin James (of Nigerian Highlife duo The Cavemen.), the album features guest appearances from The Cavemen. and acclaimed jazz saxophonist Lakecia Benjamin. Recorded across Dakar, Lagos, Paris, and New York City, the album weaves global sensibilities into Somi's most personal work to date.